Wednesday, February 15, 2012 By: Lin Fang

14 feb

how did my valentine's day go? It went .. like that lor.. It was more exciting than most days though.

Morning- went to sch to check on my cells. yup. give them my love and hope they reciprocate too. I had lunch where i saw agnes while buying food. Said hi. Saw shelvi while eating. Said hi. Then i saw benny, said hi. And even got a gd luck handshake from him. haha.

I went to the library to prepare a bit more for my IBN interview. ya. I damn pro. last min then prepare but then no choice, the day before i was sick. went home then sleep liao. I also consulted jia xin on the proper way of wearing the long sleeve top, to tuck in all the way or not.. haha. I left the school at around 2 15 and i saw nabil on the bus. nabil who? I couldnt rmb. But my mind just recognise the face then gave me a name. A few sec later then i rmb he was my JC friend. 07s13 or 07s16 forgot alr. I know their class also rojak. Our class majority is bcm + literature/geog, theirs is pcm + geog/ .. .. And ms ting, loved to call his name.. and yao liang.. and gabriel. And almost all the other guys. good old memories. lol. chit chat with him a while.. And ooo, some girl gave him a balloon. hahaha

Okay, so reaching the biopolis.. quite a walk up the slope in my not very high heels.. I was told by the security guard that i was too early. 3:30 for a 4pm interview? hmm, so i went to the ladies. I saw another 2 ppl who i presumed were also going for the same interview. Didnt talk to them until we went up and were showed to a room. cannot so gang ga right? networking time... One from nus year 3 bioeng hui xian, the other girl is nina from a sch i never heard b4. i got interviewed first and i think it went quite ok ba. I could answer all the questions except for one. Will know the results soon.. My chances for round 2 quite high.. i hope. lol.. then i will get to see the director.. whose name i couldnt answer. My fault. I should have done more homework. The executive director name i knew, it was mentioned so many times on their website.

The hardworking me then went back to sch for lecture and i saw wei long. haha. When wee saw me, she said i looked like a business woman. somebody said i look like waitress.. tsk. black and white, this is the " im going for interview look". haha

some idiot blog about our 8006 prof and commented that he was a slacker. And our prof came across his post and decided not to let us off early. He completed two set of notes! That stupid blogger. Thats not slack la. This is being understanding to our needs! I enjoy the prof's lecture.. His stories are really interesting and there is always sth to learn..

So, this day came to an end with me feeling super drained.. lol. next year, it will be better!