Saturday, February 11, 2012 By: Lin Fang

random

Ytd, i was blogging right? Luckily.. LOL. I had to send my prof my slides I presented and she wanted me to make some changes. But after I sent her my revised slides, she didnt understand and email me to go to her office straightaway. wow, so luckily I didnt log out my email account while I did my stuff. Then, after meeting her, she corrected my protocol. prof is really prof! She identified quite a major flaw in my protocol of making my bead (for my cells). That flaw was something my PhD student told me to do, and I never thought of doing otherwise. Hmm, I really got some enlightenment.. actually my prof not bad.. results-oriented only. hahaha. And then anle told me to show her that im hardworking. to go and find her, talk to her. makes sense ah.. last time i was too naive. I put too much trust in my phd student! and then I always thought i should consult the expert only when i reach a bottleneck. ya, I dont want my prof to think that im not independent. independent..zi ji die dao zi ji pa.. tsk. not as if i got a lot of time to make my own mistakes and learn. lol. I shall gou tong gou tong with her more.

I have been thinking a lot.. but think too much, my hair will turn white even faster. [ crap, another strand!! I cant even sleep past 7 45 during weekends.. auto- jump out of bed ] So.. like that lor,.. shun qi zi ran..

by the way, i was thinking about this question. lol! what christian name will suit me? The lady at Fei yue asked me whether she can call me june? or koh ? or fang? .. -.-" why cannot lin fang?? I have such a nice name! I told her to call me fang. but i doubt I will respond to that. June? I will think you are counting some date for some appointment. And then, when i email my project mates, I just put lf. Eg : final presentation- edited lf. Then one of them jye yng was saying, "use the final presentation if [ eve]. oh why 'eve' ah? " Another friend corrected her, saying its L F. I mean like question mark?.. so hard meh..

you see me huh.. then you get the LF feel, correct? so its very impt to give your kid a right name. The name really grows onto them. If you know how to write my chinese name, you might understand why i like nature. maybe its a coincidence, maybe not.. lol.

Shi yi, suddenly i think of you leh, hmm.. still ok la. at least you joined chinese calligraphy.. yi.. yi.. you like nail painting, thats art. hahaha

last thing.. there was one day when i saw bx at the canteen and waved. A few minutes after that, I heard Helen's exclamation " HEY! LF! ". LOL. Then she went back to her table and told Mandice too. they look pretty well. but think mandice didnt like her food/tired. Saw her head bent over.. like poking her food. picky eater.. last time she told me how she suffered in India. haha. bumped into agnes at the career fair too.. she said she recognised my bag. lol.. gd luck to her. graduation.. a little more to go! ^^

jogging~~