Thursday, February 09, 2012 By: Lin Fang

liar?

white lies. I seem to be making quite a few of them these days.

Hello, is this lf? Rmb me? Its rachel. We met at the career fair... ... Oh we are having this event on sunday at ... we want to invite you ....

Oh, sorry. I dont think im free. Im having a project discussion with my friends

oh i see.. what time is your discussion? you can ask your friends to come along too. we welcome them..

I dont think its possible. We are rushing for a deadline.. thanks for calling. bb

I cant possibly say excuse me, dont waste my time larrh? I still thought it was my IO companies calling. chey. lol.

So white lies.. are told to make the other party feel better. I feel a little bad but sometimes its just like that.. is my nose getting longer? lol