I feel like i have just fought a war. mentally exhausted. nth ever goes to plan for my fyp. Just when i made up my mind to talk to the prof after the grp presentation, she made a comment that our batch isnt as hardworking as the previous batch. She said none of us came back during the hols. [ I did! the last 2 weeks ] We need to work hard to produce more results. -.-" wu yu wen cang tian.. my other year 4 friends seem to be taking it easy working under other profs.. the prof doesnt push them. benny even said he finished his long ago and was typing his report. shld i be happy or sad.. with all my previous experiments, i can probably write more than 50 pages currently. lousy results though. lol.
Papers~~~ She keep saying this word. Its a very significant achievement to be able to write a paper when you are an undergraduate. If you work hard enough, I will definitely put your name as a co-author.
If it was that easy.. researchers wouldnt take years to write papers. there wouldnt be so many names included in a paper. and my phd student wouldnt have left me alone to deal with this project. ZZZ
but my current results are really encouraging. good cells. I switched to breast cancer cells alr. these are really aggressive. lol. lots of experiments to follow up. busy busy.
Next tuesday, i wont have time to feel too empty. I get to spend time with a unknown but very important person at IBN. I will be glad to enter interview round 2, but i wont be too upset either.. haha. do research when i graduate?.. probably not ba... when the time is right, the answer will come to me.. yea. i need enlightenment