ytd i was rather busy so i didnt eat my lunch in sch before going to fei yue. I was at the void deck near the centre when i took out my sponge cake to eat. As i took my second mouthful, a black figure appeared from the corner of my eye and i turned to see what it was. A black cat! With beautiful emerald green eyes. I bite my food and it watched me chew. Lol. In the end, I peeled part of it and threw it on the floor for the cat. It sniffed and sniffed for a while before deciding that it was indeed edible. Cute. but, give me a choice and i will still choose a dog over a cat. anyday. haha.
on a random note, i just discovered that there is no text highlight tool for microsoft ppt 2010. what the? 0.o I spent some time looking for it thinking im too tired that my eyes isnt working well. lol.