Saturday, March 24, 2012 By: Lin Fang

its time..

I had my last fyp presentation ytd. It went okay considering my prof said " very good ". Wow. I could practically feel a load lifted off my back. But it doesnt mean im done with fyp experiments. All 4 of us fyp students have the final lap to run! We need to start our last round of experiments after receiving her feedback. Intensive... what i can say is i have really learnt a lot. haha. positive thinking

I really need to start revision liao.. lol. but then not having anymore fyp meetings is really so relieving. I used to have a meeting every 2 weeks so I have to rush and plan properly to produce results. ( compare to those students whose prof might not even know their names!) Now its a little bit like own time own target. Of course, i must keep in mind my finals la. but still shuang ah~~~ I had dinner with xp and xw on the same day too.. fish & co. it was a random meeting decided on the night before. they had to wait for me since i finished my meeting late.. ps again.. but it was good to meet up with them. we were walking down the more isolated part of orchard when xp kindly pointed out some woman who were.. ... the type i assumed were found only in geylang. astonishing.. hahaha.

on a random thought, i realised that i apply many different forms of coping ( HP8006 - BASIC Ph).

I go temple to pray for good results/health etc
I ventilate my emotions by scolding/cursing
I find ppl to talk to
I imagine how it would be if someone i dislike would just ' poof '
I plan my time properly and have a to-do list (tried)
I jog

wo tai li hai le. but yet, still have white hair?!! lol..

just to mention, i saw wee han in the biz lib. its really very happy to see friends around. its like yan qian yi liang. a burst of energy! hohoho.

Anyway, seriously speaking, its less than a month to go to my first paper.. so as usual, i let my blog rest for a while.. so till 2nd may which is my final paper. haha. jia you!