Friday, September 14, 2012 By: Lin Fang

hungry~~

5th week already. I think a few of my friends feel like smacking me.. I always tell them i sleep 2 hrs after dinner before getting up to do work for about 1 hour before going back to sleep. Tsk. they dont know that this is a secret technique to optimise productivity. They wont believe me. haiyo. lol.  I do spend 1/3 of my life sleeping besides 休息是为了走更远的路!

home is home ma. a place to relax.. sleep. but being in school its a different thing. doing projects is also another thing. i guess if i were to put myself in other ppl's shoes, i might feel like smacking lf. yea. hope i dont offend ppl unintentionally. its all for the greater good! haha

my stomach is always growling. if i dont eat breakfast, my stomach will start complaining at 10 plus. If i stuff myself full with bread + drink a packet of soy milk for breakfast, then it wont protest till 12 plus -.-". ask me for snacks anytime. im always prepared.. lol