I did a survey recently. Im not supposed to divulge the contents but i guess if i write it like how I am going to write now, it will be okay. heh. just a reminder that how you portray your image online will be/may be important. yea? Maybe some companies in future might tell the HR ppl to do an online search on the person they are hiring .. maybe through some really popular websites.. So.. ya...
Although i believe that how one write and how one actually behaves may be two different issues. One of my prof said that there was a research done that writing down your examinations fears right before taking the paper would in fact boost your performance. Maybe. But i know everytime i look at the paper, my mind will go blank for a few seconds before I start to calm myself down. " If i dont know, then a lot of people also dont know. RELAX. Its time to smo** ~ " haha!
One more thing, be skeptical. dont accept everything ppl say. Including what im saying. [Yea. I might be wrong. pls point it out to me..] Its not that they want to bluff you but maybe they themselves dont know. Maybe somebody else told them and they thought they were wrong and changed to the " right " thing. J who came back from US corrected a few of my pronunciation and she made me feel like: what have I been learning? I only double-checked recently . Example 1: clerk. how do you read it. I read " clark ". J said it was clerk.. the lerk sound. But i found that British do pronounce it as clark..
the more i learn, the more i realise how much more there is for us to learn.. wow.. no stress no stress. Im not stressed at all.
Happy birthday to nally! ( 8/9/12 ) i regret not asking you earlier.. but you'll be back! see you next june!