Thursday, September 06, 2012 By: Lin Fang

its like that

Nowadays the air quality is bad. the slightly burnt smell in the air .. buildings in the distance have the blurry feel. Even my eyes start to feel dry and irritated when im outdoors. tsk.

today my grp members and I had the whole comp lab to ourselves. Jaime started playing random songs. National day songs, chnl 8 drama songs.. very random but it was hilarious. Px has a very good memory..

haha.. this should be very familiar




reminisce..  wow. time really passes like that.. blink. blink. remarkable how far all of us have made and i wonder what will happen 1 year later..

I asked regina this question today when we were sitting in the MOE canteen with me drinking teh bing. She said we might be at the same place again, with her sitting opposite me. three scenarios 1) Both of us the same- with visitors pass 2) One of us having the staff pass, while the other having the visitors' 3) Both of us with the staff pass.. LOL. hard to say.. I'll save a memo in my hp.

I'll hope it will be 1..  with all our other IBN friends around too. Regina, Marshella, Esther and I will be beaming happily because we all got the job we liked. We will be laughing at the guys who still have their last year to go. lets see. haha.