Wednesday, May 25, 2011 By: Lin Fang

fun

I have some friends whom I go out with only 3~4 times per year, which includes our birthday celebrations.. But we know we are still very very good friends. When I need help, I can definitely count on them. Likewise they know that I wont turn my back on them. - All unspoken-













Yi Peng - the birthday girl~~~













cherry - who looks as young as ever. She has never seen how a birthday is celebrated at fish and co before. whoa ~ - the horror- LOL. but she agreed to allow us to celebrate her 21st for her there. so ONNN. I will make it memorable for her. HAHA













I forced them to hug the pillar and to pose with it . . see how awkward they are? MUHAHAHA










These two photos are a pity. They look nice until you zoom in.. There is something weird about this spot. We spent 5 minutes taking many many photos but all of them appear blur. No idea why. maybe sth is buried underneath. . uh..













Esplanade behind! Have you guessed where this place is? LOL.










Observe carefully the photo on the left and you will spot 2 ppl doing arm wrestling.. Pizza hut was really kind to us. Having bought a non-halal cake from breadtalk, they could not allow us to use their utensils. But they provided us with disposable forks and serviettes. They played the birthday song for dear yi peng too! Also, they gave her a picture taken using those polaroid camera. I must say, even though their pizza arent that delicious, their SERVICE was excellent!!










Pictures from the last outing.. To contrast~ Look at what uni life has done to us.. What it feels that we changed so much after 1 semester. =.= I heard NUS's results are coming out on 30 May. Good luck ah..

Anywayyy, cheers to going on 21! Im looking forward to Lu's party next !!!!! Next gemini friend will be jew ee. then my sis. then me. wow wow

On a side note, today the words - serious, clear, complete, final has been drilled into my head. And, the word ' offer ' will never have the same meaning again..